Saturday, May 12, 2018

Women - Interesting Insights


The whole article is a good and insightful read .. here is a clip:

".. In the ancient near east, men who could afford it sometimes took many wives. Solomon had several hundred wives and concubines. Even so, in Ecclesiastes 7:26-29 he states:

 “26 I myself found that more bitter than death is the woman who is a trap, whose heart is a snare, and whose hands are bonds. The one who pleases God escapes from her, but the sinner is caught by her. 27  “Look! I found this,”… 28  What my heart sought, I did not find. Although I found one righteous man among one thousand, I did not find one upright woman among all these. 29 Look! This alone I found: God made mankind upright, but they have devised many schemes.”

It is assumed that he was talking about wisdom and righteousness in general based on the use of two women as the example of wisdom and foolishness in the Book of Proverbs. But, I am not so sure that there is not a double meaning.  I am just speculating, but it seems to me that the more women you have to deal with in your personal life, the more complicated your personal life will become..."

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/05/11/what-really-made-women-go-nuts/

1 comment:

  1. If you do not read the entire article before judging me then it's your bad not my bad pay attention to the last paragraph or two

    ReplyDelete