Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Jesus, a Great Friend to Send People To (Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People)


"..I’ve sometimes thought I’d make a lousy evangelist because I don’t think we lead people to Jesus. I think Jesus leads people to Jesus. Sure, we can tell the people we meet about Jesus. I talk about Him all the time because my life is His, but I don’t try to talk people into Him. When I’ve tried and it worked, what I often found is I’d led people to me, not Him. If we take Jesus at His word, people won’t know who Jesus is because we’ve told them; they’ll know because Jesus let them know. If you’re already friends with Jesus, don’t get in everyone else’s way as they figure it out with Him. Just love them and point them in His direction. If you’ve only heard of Him, ask Him who He is. I bet He’ll let you know..."

https://store.faithgateway.com/everybody-always


No comments:

Post a Comment